Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Trying to catch up

I don't know if Dr. Cadle told everybody where I was at, but I've been laid up at St. John's for the last few weeks. I have thought about you and have missed you all. I'm starting to feel good enough to try and catch up on some of this work that I got behind on. Right now I feel like a blind man trying to feel his way through a maze, which is to say, "It pays to attend class!" For those of you who are graduating and going on to your careers, I wish you the best of luck and happy lives and will keep you in my thoughts. For others, I will still be around this summer and fall and hope that we see each other sometime. I love teaching and I love school but eventually they will kick this bird out of his nest.

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you . . . we all enjoy that nest while we can! It's pretty comfy.

    ReplyDelete